Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We went to Cashions' house the weekend before Christmas to celebrate it with the kids. We sure have fun with them. Cashion is such a blessing to us we just enjoy watching him with his mom and dad. They have such a good time with each other. He keeps us entertained all the time! We then went to Pueblo for Christmas. Sues' brother Wayne flew in from California to spend Christmas with us. We had a good time catching up with all their world travels.(I missed my fellow outlaw Gretchen though!) That catches me up for awhile. Brett, Brenda, Sue and I are going to Enid for New Years eve and eat something special. I pray everyone has a safe and blessed new year!!

No comments:


Me and Cashion Ray

Cashion as a pirate

Me and mini me (taller)

My boys

The boys watching ESPN



Cashion Ray

Leia and Cashion looking good!

Cashion in Pop Pops wagon

Nana and her sick boy

Cashion Ray

Cashion Ray

Smiley boy