Sunday, December 14, 2008

These are a few pictures of Cashion. He came home with me this last Thursday. We sure have fun with our little guy! He keeps us entertained. We had snow on the ground so he played in it. The one picture is for all you cowboy fans out there!! I don't know what got into him. Cash and Nana are meeting his dad and mom at Watonga as I type. I already miss him:( We will see him next weekend when we go to OKC for the birth of Dallas Ray. This is my niece, Kerri Dawn and her husband Dons' first child. He will have a big brother when he gets here named Dakota. We can't wait for him to get here!!! Keep Kerri and Dallas Ray in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Pokes!!! I've taught him well, what can I say?


Me and Cashion Ray

Cashion as a pirate

Me and mini me (taller)

My boys

The boys watching ESPN



Cashion Ray

Leia and Cashion looking good!

Cashion in Pop Pops wagon

Nana and her sick boy

Cashion Ray

Cashion Ray

Smiley boy