Friday, July 4, 2008

Sue and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary at Mt. Rushmore. They had fireworks for us and it was great. Maybe not just for us but we loved it anyway. The fireworks at Mt. Rushmore were the best I have ever seen. It was neat seeing them over the 4 faces. It is such a awesome sight to see the monument in person. This was the second time I have seen it and it was better. They had flyovers by F-16, B1 and B2 airplanes. The B1 came over a second time low and real fast and it was great. I wish all of you could have been with us, especially you Cashion Ray!

No comments:


Me and Cashion Ray

Cashion as a pirate

Me and mini me (taller)

My boys

The boys watching ESPN



Cashion Ray

Leia and Cashion looking good!

Cashion in Pop Pops wagon

Nana and her sick boy

Cashion Ray

Cashion Ray

Smiley boy