Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank you Kara and Janice. One good thing Kara, Janice is not a youngin!
3 Joys
1. God loves me.
2. Sue loves me.
3. Cashion loves me.
3 Fears
1. Cashion not knowing God.
2. Burning in a crash.
3. Something happening to my family
3 Goals
1. Be the best servant I can be.
2. Share Gods word with everone I can.
3. See Cashion and his siblings have babies.
3 Obsessions
1. Clean pickup
2. I have to have my folding money going in the right way and in order of amount.
3. My keys have to be going the same way on my key chain.
3 Random facts
1. I no longer like to fly on big airplanes.
2. I am alot younger than Janice Brown.
3. I am scared to death of the flying monkeys on the Wizard of Oz.
I tag Tisha, Ashley, Tessa, Sally and Dena.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Good ones Ed! Thanks for participating!

BTW - Spence is getting older so what does that make you:)


Me and Cashion Ray

Cashion as a pirate

Me and mini me (taller)

My boys

The boys watching ESPN



Cashion Ray

Leia and Cashion looking good!

Cashion in Pop Pops wagon

Nana and her sick boy

Cashion Ray

Cashion Ray

Smiley boy